Monday, March 24, 2008

Brent's Freewrite from 4th period advanced comp, 11/18/86

It's Tuesday and I'm bored. I think it's time for a poem. You know it wasn't that bad of a conversation last night. I mean she said "don't worry" when i said that i was confused again. She was being cool and she was just sick and you know how it is when you're sick. She was sort of reassuring when she told me to have a good day. And also she said she hasn't been calling anyone lately so she said she called Nathan but then that "...well the only reason I called him was to argue about someone."
She says These things so that I know that she doesn't like Nathan even though I already know she doesn't. I was just depressed because she was and also because I want her to go so bad this friday. Go go gadget Friday. She might be going to the football game that's in La Habra but then again she might not(I hope).
I just want her so bad. For so long I have waited. I'm continuous Chessa in the brain 24 hours a day. I respect her decision if she goes to the game. She wanted to make sure that I didn't think it was an excuse not to go dancing.

No comments: